61. How do you think the impossible becomes possible?

I believe that the key to making the seemingly impossible, possible, is by defining as few things impossible as is logical. In fact, the act of defining something as 'impossible' actually makes that thing less likely to happen then if one defines it as 'possible'.

I have seen and been a part of a few seemingly impossible things. In the two incidences that come to mind, in which I did something incredible, I didn't question their possibility during the moment of execution. I believe in mind over matter, that physical 'limitations' can be overcome by a strong focus of will. I believe that we all have the ability to levitate, for instance. The reason that acts like levitation are difficult to execute is because our minds have 'picked up' so many conflicting thought patterns like, 'the law of gravity' or 'seeing is believing.' We have all seen an item fall to the ground but few of us have seen someone levitate, so it's difficult for us to counterbalance our doubts and truly believe that we can do it.

I'm constantly correcting my sub-conscious by defining things as possible, as that is the first step in making those things possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12: Do you have a problem with organized religion?

30: How can I find out about my previous incarnation?

62. Where does the will to live come from and can it be taught?